Sunday 24 November 2013

A new blog!

I've started something new!

No, it's not another w.i.p though there's enough of them going on at the moment!

It's a new blog!

I've been thinking about it for a while, and whilst I want to continue to show what books I'm reviewing at the moment, I don't know if here is the right place to do it, so I've set up a new blog dedicated only to books!

I do hope that some of you will follow me over there too - it's called Miss Chapter's Reviews and you can find it here.

I look forward to seeing you over there!

G x

2 comments :

  1. I hope that the new blog goes really well for you! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just popped over and had a peek.
    I love reading and am never without a book.
    I shall follow.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Please make my day by leaving a comment. x